Friday, August 8, 2008

Extreme Makeover

Recently Extreme Makeover Home Edition came to Charlotte. This is Jaycie's favorite show, so we had to take her. Jaycie was picked out of the crowd to be in the show. She and the other kids are trying to "get into Ty's secret room". The part you see is the kids wrestling Ed (the designer with the accent). The part we can't see in our video is when they go up to the door and knock on it and try to get in. Ty is pushing them out trying to keep them from coming in the secret room. The show is going to air sometime in October.


6 comments:

kerri said...

Hey! What a great way to start your blog. I can't wait to watch that episode! We will look forward to keeping up with you guys this way now! :)

Chris, Deanna, Jackson and Hudson said...

Christie...that is too cool! I love how sweet Jaycie is! She picks up something and gives it back to Ed...what fun! You and Carol are going to get me motivated to blog! I opened a blogspot a year ago and have yet to post...so sad! ;o)

JA said...

Christie it is so good to see an updated picture of Aiden and I am so PROUD for Jaycie to have gotten on Ty's show! Tell my neices and nephew that Auntie Joy loves them very much!I will be sure to keep a watch on your blog. I also enjoyed reading little brothers blog, GO John! ILY'all

Michelle Morse said...

Hey lady! how exciting about extreme home makeover, i love that show! i will definitely watch that episode for sweetie pie :). Ok so now you're tagged too, which means go to www.morsesanatomy.blogspot.com and find out for what! love ya!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! I am so excited you are starting a blog! If I can do it anyone can! I am so impressed that you already have a video up, I haven't figured that one out yet. WE drove by the RockHill exit the other day on the way home from my grandmother's funeral in Atanta and I SOOOO wished we could just stop and hang out and spend the night with you all. Daniel always has some reason we must get back to WF but one of these days we are coming to stay and visit with you all! Miss you!

Unknown said...

I definitely will be keeping my eye for the episode this fall.

Elysha