Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Adventures of Charis...day 2

Okay, today towards the end of nap time I heard a strange noise like someone was pressure washing their driveway. I kept hearing it for about 5 minutes and then it hit me.... Well you see, right before nap time I was dusting up stairs and I finished up in my room and left the BRAND NEW bottle of pledge on the table in my room!!! I should know better by now. Well you guessed it, Charis woke from her nap and for who knows how long was up stairs successfully emptying the can on pretty much everything. I found her sitting on the top stairs applying it to her arms and legs and the carpet (it looked like it had snowed). The picture shows a little of her destruction that took place in Jaycie's room. What you can't see is the many other patches in the carpet that she sprayed and the closet door was covered!!!




Oh yeah, and tonight we put her to bed and about thirty minutes later oh what a surprise we had. Phud had put a gate at her door so she couldn't come out of her room. Well she needed to go poo poo and couldn't get out so she pooped her pants, busted down the gate, and grabbed the pack of baby wipes off of the banister and used them to wipe herself a lot... I was downstairs and I guess Phud didn't hear any of it. When he went to put Jaycie to bed, that is when he found the situation. There was poop on the floor and a lot of dirty wipes! He cleaned her up and put her to bed and she put her thumb in her mouth as usual to go to sleep. Then it hit Phud.....he didn't check nor wash her hands! That's right, she had lots of poop all up her arms and all over her hands and thumbs!!!!!!! So yes, she ate poop!! (She still has not topped Jaycie yet...)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like there is never a dull moment in your house. ;-)

-Elysha

The Roses said...

Maybe you need to tell us about some of Jaycie's adventures... since you didn't have a blog then. :)

JA said...

Bless you my dear sister-in-law! You now have a house full of genetic rich Chambers! I am convinced it is an inherited trait, Rex did it all too! John and I also have a few of those "incidents" under our belts. Love to all my neices and nephew, Auntie Joy

Lisa King said...

What did we do before blogs??? I wonder if the children will ever go back to read stories from their childhood. I think your children could become stand up comedians - just sharing about the crazy adventures in your house. When my kid does something crazy - I'm calling YOU for advice!!! Miss you!!!