If you know anything about the cartoon Dora the Explorer, then you know about Swiper the fox. Well, Charis has acquired that title and rightfully so! Yesterday was a priceless day for Charis aka swiper.... We started the morning by finding her in bed with a pair of adult toe nail clippers and some little white dots which at the time Phud (who found her) had no clue what the white dots were for. These items were apparently obtained the night before during bedtime. After breakfast I was searching for Aiden's teething tablets... I searched for a long time in my room where I had them the night before. After a long frustrating search, I was lead to look in Charis bed for some reason and low and behold, there they were!! The bottle of 250 tablets! But, there were definitely some missing. After talking with Phud, I discovered that the little white dots that Phud found in her bed was the teething tablets. She said she ate "one, two, three, four." There were definitely some missing but not too many (maybe around 10 or so).
So then at nap time I was so excited that she had gone to sleep pretty quickly, so I thought, so I stayed in Jaycie's room to help her go to sleep quickly. Well, when Jaycie went to sleep I went in to check on Charis and to my surprise there was no Charis!!!! I searched everywhere upstairs and still no Charis. So I went downstairs and who was sitting at the kitchen table with her blanket and clothes in hand and eating but Charis. I took her back to bed and went back downstairs and found at the table where she was sitting.....the teething tablets (which were on the counter). This time, there was half a bottle missing and two on her chair!!!! So I went up and asked her how many she ate and she said "one, two, three, four". So I called poison control and it was fine (they said she would have to eat 6 bottles before it could hurt her!!)
So now we have bedtime.... There was a half bottle of water sitting on the banister on the stairs. Well, after Chairs was put to bed, Phud noticed the bottle was missing (it had been sitting there all day). So by now we know that if something is missing....check Charis first!! And there it was, an empty water bottle in Charis's bed. She was actually laying her face on it. She had drank some and poured some......
Never a dull moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I do keep reminding myself that Jaycie was much more adventurous so I need to be thankful for the few adventures with Charis!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Christie! I loved the Swiper stories! She is a trip! I almost told you when we were talking about the teething tablets on Wednesday, that I had to call poison control one time because I gave Tate some and then didn't know that Cory had already given him some. The guy at poison control said the child would have to eat like 75,000 for them to do harm. I wish I would have told you that so you didn't have to panic!
Post a Comment