Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Charis in control!!

Tonight we were getting dinner ready and we turned around and saw that our two year old, Charis took it upon herself to feed Aiden, our 7 month old. Phud ran and grabbed the camera and we got these shots. Oh yeah, Jaycie wanted to get in on the action as well...














5 comments:

JA said...

As my Goodmother would say "that is the cat and the kitten if I ever saw it"!LoveAuntie Joy

marci said...

Wow! I cannot believe how big your kids are!! I am so glad I found your blog.

Andrea and Jeff said...

i'm so glad i found your blog, too! the kids are getting so big! ready for number 4 yet??? hope y'all are doing well!

carissa said...

your girls have gotten soooo big!!!! they are so beautiful! and aiden is just so handsome! i am so glad you left a comment on my blog so i could find out that you have a blog. i hope your adorable family is doing well!

love, carissa

Unknown said...

Ok, if jaycie and charis isn't phud and christie i dont know who they are!! Dang, they look just like you guys! What beautiful kids!