Monday, January 19, 2009

My Big Boy!!

January 9th, Aiden turned one!! I can't believe it has been a year already. We had a little party for him that night. I made him a scooby doo cake and then a little cake for him to eat himself. By the time we got to cake time he was so tired. Also, he did not care for the new icing that I tried out on him. It was very sticky and he just wanted it off of his hands.




The party table!!


This is the scooby doo cake that I made for him. (It took forever to make and a second to eat!)


Grandma made Aiden this special birthday shirt! (She embroidered it.)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He has gotten so big!!! Happy Birthday to Aiden from the Greens!

I am so impressed with your Scooby Doo cake. I opt for cupcakes anytime I have to make something. You are talented!!!

Alli said...

Fabulous job on the cake Christie! Happy Birthday sweet Aiden!