Jaycie got a nail salon thing for Christmas. She is all about painting her nails and so is sneaky Charis. We find them all the time painting their nails with this new contraption. Jaycie always asks but Charis on the other hand just appears with painted fingers and nails and a big smile! They also get to mix the polish and make different colors. It is very loud but so exciting for the girls. it does have a glitter blower that is no longer allowed to be used!! (I am sure you can guess why, besides the fact that is blows the glitter straight out at your face!) Anyway, here are a few pictures from when Jaycie got to use it for the first time. (Oh yeah, did I mention that is is washable finger nail polish?? Yeah, that is why they get to use it.)
2 comments:
Oh my, every little girl's dream! Ellie would love something like that. I end up painting her nails at least once a week.
How fun! Has Jaycie stopped biting her nails? For her sake, I hope so. It has to be so much easier to break the habit at her age than in her thirties!:)
Post a Comment