Monday, August 10, 2009

I should be in bed, but I found my camera cord!

Finally, I have found my camera cord!!! So now I can get back to posting! (hopefully) So I think I will just start posting the newest pictures and backtrack from there.... So here are a few from September. I actually took some of these today and some Saturday.
This is just a random picture of the girls. They wore their boots in the front yard so the spiders didn't jump on their bare feet when they walk through it. We have spiders bad! Gross! Notice the shirts...yes we took part in the get a free chick-fil-a sandwich if you wear a team shirt day! 5 free chick-fil-a's!!!! Awesome!

Here is Aiden pumping iron with his daddy. Phud believes in training them early!!! hee hee!!




We finally got Aiden's bed from a friends house where we had it stored for the move. We left the rails so we had to just put it on the floor for now. He was so excited when he saw it. He loves getting in Charis' bed every night. So when we brought him in his room to see it he actually gasped and then said WOW! It was so precious!! His sisters were just as excited I think.

Aiden slept in his bad for nap time today. I of course had to sleep with him. Once he fell asleep I left. I heard him waking and watched through the cracked door. He rolled around for a few minutes and kicked the wall a few times and then sat up looking really confused and then got up and came to the door and opened it. It was too cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ewww... spiders?!? Those are braves girls for going out there. I wouldn't even do it with boots on! hehehe ;-)