Just is case you didn't know, this past weekend was the Georgia / South Carolina football game. Phud is of course a born and bred Carolina fan, and I am of course a born and bred Georgia fan (go dawgs!!). Anyway, we decided to have a little fun with the girls. We have an on going war with each other where we have the girls say "go dawgs" and "go gamecocks". So for the game Saturday I found a shirt that a friend of mine gave me a long time ago and put it on Jaycie and I found my Georgia hat for Charis. I already knew that Georgia was of course going to win so I wanted them outfitted correctly.... When Phud saw it, he had to dig out his old Carolina shirt and ruin, I mean dress Charis in it. It was really funny. It was a great game (even though I was very sad about the Carolina guy who fumbled in the end zone...I really was sad about that.) The girls had a blast and were too cute!! And of course, Georgia won!!!!

The girls have their game faces on in this picture!!

3 comments:
GO GAMECOCKS!!!
No Phud, I mean anonymous, it is GO BULLDOGS!!!
GO DAWGS!
Post a Comment